Please bear with us as we continue to build a special private section just for our BYDS parents. In the meantime, below you will find a list of our most used links for parents.
We hope that this section will be useful to you as you navigate your child’s BYDS experience from infant through fifth grade. Should you ever need an additional tool or have a suggestion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org; we will attempt to make that resource available here.
- Hot Lunch Volunteer Sign-up:
Serve daily hot lunch: Three (3) volunteers each day from 10:50am until 12:30pm. Two to help serve Elementary School and one to prepare and deliver CDO through Pre-K.
- Sign up through the end of school year.
*Most uniform orders placed online will take 5-7 work days. If items are backordered it could take up to an additional 5-7 work days. Please contact email@example.com with questions about your order.
Our BYDS spirit shirts is also offered in adult sizes if you’re interested. Place order online.
LUNCH @ BYDS
BYDS has partnered with The Emery/Weinger School to deliver a high-quality kosher dining program.
BYDS and the PTO split duties for our lunch program. The school will administer the Lunch Program, including the lunch service, ordering, and payments, while the PTO volunteers will serve lunch daily. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about service, system, or payment issues. For comments and compliments, you may also email S0097@sagedining.com. Many thanks!
Here are a few quick facts about the lunch program:
- Lunch will be prepared in the kosher kitchen at The Emery/Weiner School and transported daily to BYDS.
- Lunch choices will include a hot bar, salad bar, deli options, fruit bar and a pasta bar. Daily options on any given day will either be entirely parve (when serving meat), or entirely dairy (no meat will be served on these days).
- The chef determines all menu options and will provide BYDS with planned menus ahead of time.
- Enrollment for the lunch program is per semester at a cost of $550/per student/per semester, from CDO through 5th grade.
- You can enroll after the semester begins. However, the cost remains $550 per student/per semester.
- Payment per student/per semester is nonrefundable.
- Payments can be made in full via PayPal or paper check OR roll payment into your FACTS payments.
- BYDS will provide lunch for those who are attending field trips on any given day.
To enroll for the 2018-2019 lunch program please send an email to email@example.com and provide the following information. The business office will send you a confirmation.
- Student’s name
- Student’s grade level
- Payment preference: Pay in full (PayPal or paper check), OR through FACTS
Click the Buy Now button to order lunch for your child or children.
On Fridays, we have challot delivered from Three Brothers Bakery for your child to bring home. You may order challah for EVERY WEEK or for EVERY OTHER WEEK at the beginning of the year only. Shabbat Shalom!
BYDS Parent Handbook
Our Parent Handbook has now been updated to outline our school policies and procedures. Please review the guidelines to help ensure your student and your family get the most out of your time at our school. Early Childhood sections are highlighted in yellow.