Please bear with us as we continue to build a special private section just for our BYDS parents. In the meantime, below you will find a list of our most used links for parents.
We hope that this section will be useful to you as you navigate your child’s BYDS experience from CDO through fifth grade. Should you ever need an additional tool or have a suggestion, please email email@example.com; we will attempt to make that resource available here.
- Hot Lunch Volunteer Sign-up:
Serve daily hot lunch: Three (3) volunteers each day from 10:50am until 12:30pm. Two to help serve Elementary School and one to prepare and deliver CDO through Pre-K.
- Sign up for now through Spring Break.
- Now you can sign up for after Spring Break through the end of school year.
*Most uniform orders placed online will take 5-7 work days. If items are backordered it could take up to an additional 5-7 work days. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about your order.
We will open a new round of orders next semester. Our BYDS spirit shirts is also offered in adult sizes if you’re interested.
We’d like to offer a grace period for those who have not yet outgrown their current uniforms. However, once you need to purchase new articles of uniform clothing, you will be required order through the online uniform stores of our dedicated vendors. By the 2019-2020 school year, all Elementary school students will only wear the new uniforms. Thank you.
LUNCH @ BYDS
BYDS has partnered with The Emery/Weinger School to deliver a high-quality kosher dining program.
BYDS and the PTO split duties for our lunch program. The school will administer the Lunch Program, including the lunch service, ordering, and payments, while the PTO volunteers will serve lunch daily. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com about service, system, or payment issues. For comments and compliments, you may also email S0097@sagedining.com. Many thanks!
Here are a few quick facts about the lunch program:
- Lunch will be prepared in the kosher kitchen at The Emery/Weiner School and transported daily to BYDS.
- Lunch choices will include a hot bar, salad bar, deli options, fruit bar and a pasta bar. Daily options on any given day will either be entirely parve (when serving meat), or entirely dairy (no meat will be served on these days).
- The chef determines all menu options and will provide BYDS with planned menus ahead of time. View our menu for this week here.
- Enrollment for the lunch program is per semester at a cost of $550/per student/per semester, from CDO through 5th grade.
- You can enroll after the semester begins. However, the cost remains $550 per student/per semester.
- Payment per student/per semester is nonrefundable.
- Payments can be made in full via PayPal or paper check OR roll payment into your FACTS payments.
- BYDS will provide lunch for those who are attending field trips on any given day.
To enroll for the 2018-2019 lunch program please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information. The business office will send you a confirmation.
- Student’s name
- Student’s grade level
- Payment preference: Pay in full (PayPal or paper check), OR through FACTS
Click the Buy Now button to order lunch for your child or children.
On Fridays, we have challot delivered from Three Brothers Bakery for your child to bring home. You may order challah for EVERY WEEK or for EVERY OTHER WEEK at the beginning of the year only. Shabbat Shalom!
BYDS Parent Handbook
Our Parent Handbook has now been updated to outline our school policies and procedures. Please review the guidelines to help ensure your student and your family get the most out of your time at our school. Early Childhood sections are highlighted in yellow.