On Fridays, we enjoy challot from The Bagel Shop Bakery for your child to bring home EVERY WEEK or EVERY OTHER WEEK. Shabbat Shalom
Please bear with us as we continue to build a special private section just for our BYDS parents. In the meantime, below you will find a list of our most used links for parents.
We hope that this section will be useful to you as you navigate your child’s BYDS experience from infant through fifth grade. Should you ever need an additional tool or have a suggestion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org; we will attempt to make that resource available here.
School Enrollment Forms
Available School Health Forms
*Most uniform orders placed online will take 5-7 business days. If items are backordered it could take up to an additional 5-7 business days. Please contact email@example.com with questions about your order.
Our BYDS spirit shirts is also offered in adult sizes if you’re interested. Place order online.
Spirit shirts are worn on Mondays at BYDS. Spirit Wear orders placed online throughout the year will take 5-7 business days to ship to you.
LUNCH @ BYDS
BYDS has partnered with The Emery/Weiner School to deliver a high-quality kosher dining program. Our program will look a bit different this year as we provide lunch following both BYDS’ and SAGE’s strict health and safety protocols. Click here to view a sample of the typical delicious lunch menu for The Emery/Weiner School that is modified to be age-appropriate and served to BYDS students. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about service, system, or payment issues. Many thanks!
Here are a few quick facts about the lunch program:
- Lunch will be prepared in the kosher kitchen at The Emery/Weiner School and transported daily to BYDS.
- Lunch choices will include a hot bar, salad bar, deli and pasta options, and fresh fruit served daily. Options on any given day will either be entirely parve (when serving meat), or entirely dairy (no meat will be served on these days).
- The chef determines all menu options.
- Enrollment for the lunch program is per semester at a cost of $570/per student/per semester, from CDO through 5th grade.
- You can enroll after the semester begins. However, the cost remains $570 per student/per semester.
- Payment per student/per semester is nonrefundable.
- BYDS will provide lunch for those who are attending field trips on any given day.
To enroll for the 2020-2021 lunch program please register through MyBackpack. If you have any further questions regarding the Hot Lunch program, please email email@example.com.
Enroll in Hot Lunch 2020-2021
- Log into MyBackpack
- Click on “Enrollment/Re-enrollment” under “My Forms/Documents”
- Scroll down and click on PAID under Online Payment
- Select your Hot Lunch Options (Fall 2020 and/or Spring 2021)
BYDS Parent Handbook
Our Parent Handbook has now been updated to outline our school policies and procedures. Please review the guidelines to help ensure your student and your family get the most out of your time at our school. Early Childhood sections are highlighted in yellow.