We are so looking forward to spending a wonderful year with you and your child. Wednesday, August 16th is the first day of school. Our school forms have now been moved online to My Backpack. Please log into My Backpack to find all the school forms needed in order for your child to attend school.
Instructions for completing school forms
- Log into My Backpack
- Click the menu on the top left to find “Enrollment” under “My Forms/Documents”
- Scroll down to “Additional Forms” connected with each student
- Click on “School Entrance Forms” to complete online
- Follow the instructions on the top of the Checklist page
- Repeat steps 1-5 for each student
- Click on “Health Entrance Forms” to download, complete, print, authorize, and submit in paper form to BYDS
All school forms should be completed and submitted no later than Friday, July 28th, 2017.
Please be aware that the two (2) Health Entrance Forms (downloadable with the forms and also found below) are the only forms that should be printed, authorized by your child’s physician, and submitted to school in paper form. These must be on file in the clinic in order for your child to attend school. This is a state requirement.
Check each box on the checklist after submitting the corresponding form. Once all are complete, please click the “All Forms have been submitted” button.
Please go through each form carefully to be sure you have filled in all the blanks on every page. The information you provide will assist us in safeguarding your child. Your full cooperation is appreciated. We hope that you enjoy the remaining weeks of summer.
In order to begin school in August, each child must have his or her forms on file, including the medical forms with the student’s updated vaccination records. Please call the BYDS offices at 713-666-1884 with any questions you may have.
Please download, complete, print, and submit in paper form to the school.