Beth Yeshurun Day School’s Annual Giving Fund raises unrestricted funds in support of the school’s operations. Support to the Annual Giving Fund helps the school to:
- attract and develop an outstanding faculty;
- enhance academic programs including science, music, and fine arts;
- create new and exciting programs that integrate general and Jewish studies;
- extend financial assistance to families committed to a Jewish day school education; and
- ensure students and teachers have access to updated and leading-edge technology.
Like all independent schools, Beth Yeshurun relies on Annual Giving to bridge the gap between the full cost of educating children and the tuition, which must be kept affordable. BYDS, along with all independent schools, counts on 100% family participation. Every gift counts, no matter how small.
- Donations $1,300 and over are acknowledged with an invitation to the Head of School Reception.
- All donations are gratefully acknowledged in our annual report and on-campus banners.
- The deadline for inclusion in the donor report is May 1, 2017.
Every gift counts, no matter how small. With any questions, please contact email@example.com or contact the Office of Development at 713-666-1884.